[Histonet] Job interview questions

Richard Larson richalarson <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 10:03:08 CDT 2004

I have a job interview next week with a private lab as a histotech.  I have my ht certification plus four years of experience doing embedding, staining and some microtomy.  I have been out of the lab the past three years doing other work but would now like to return to the histology profession. If anyone has had a recent interview, I would be interested in learning what sort of questions interviewers will likely ask, so that I can be more prepared.  Thanks for any replies.