[Histonet] Finding Plain Slides

Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Thu Apr 29 09:22:18 CDT 2004

I purchase superfrost plus slides from VWR (cat 48311-703).  They have no
writing except for the + signs at the bottom of the slide, and of course
they are positively charged - I don't know if that is an issue for you.

Jacqueline M. O'Connor HT(ASCP)
Abbott Laboratories
Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development
Discovery Chemotherapeutics
847.938.4919
Fax 847.938.3266

"HSRL" <histosci <@t> shentel.net>