[Histonet] re fixation v preservation

Stephen.Eyres <@t> sanofi-synthelabo.com Stephen.Eyres <@t> sanofi-synthelabo.com
Fri Apr 23 02:35:53 CDT 2004

Hi Carl,

Are you referring to THE Harry Cook that lectured at Paddington?

Cheers

Steve

                      "Carl" <carl.hobbs <@t> kcl.ac.uk>
                      Sent by:                               To:      <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
                      histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouth         cc:
                      western.edu                            Subject: [Histonet] re fixation v preservation

                      22/04/2004 21:25

Would that THE man HCook would engage in this......many of my essays turned
on my definitions of the above...still not sure. Is there a difference
between fixation and preservation? Yes, I know well the textbooks.....