[Histonet] Microwave Processing

Margaret Blount mab70 <@t> medschl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 22 04:48:31 CDT 2004

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Maria
Limberis
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 5:34 PM
To: Marshall Terry Dr,Consultant Histopathologist; Kemlo Rogerson;
Steven E. Slap; kevin williams; histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Microwave Processing

Hi everyone-
I have instilled a vector expressing human placental Alkaline Phosphatase
in the lung of rhesus monkeys. However, when I use a protocol routinely
used in our lab to prevent background in mouse lung (which works very well)
the background is very high preventing assessment of gene transfer. I am
wondering if anyone has any suggestions or ideas!
Much appreciated
Maria

Maria Limberis, PhD
Gene Therapy Program
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Department of Medicine
Division of Medical Genetics
The Wistar Institute, Room 201
3601 Spruce Street