[Histonet] RE: Urea disclosure of endog biotin

C.M. van der Loos c.m.vanderloos <@t> amc.uva.nl
Tue Apr 20 06:39:34 CDT 2004

Hi Carl,
In my hands on human kidney FFPE sections it's just the other way around: after citrate 6.0 retrieval there is hardly any endog. biotin (like with untreated sections) but after EDTA 9.0 there is lots of endog. biotin around again!
Who ever said that IHC is a simple and straightforward technique???

Chris van der Loos, PhD
Dept. of Pathology
Academic Medical Center
Amsterdam - The Netherlands