[Histonet] Parts for Reichert-Jung 2030 Microtome

Amy Porter portera203 <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 13:24:40 CDT 2004

Our lab is looking for a used/refurbished low profile disposable blade holder for a Reichert Jung 2030 Rotary Microtome.  If any one out there knows where we could obtain one your assistance would be greatly appreciated.  I have already checked with Marianne at Leica, she informed me that they no longer make or carry this part.  We actually only need the top half that is tan with a pressure plate on the front with two screws.  If you need a photo to help you out i have one and could send it to your direct address to help in identification.  Thanks in advance to all for any help.

Amy S.Porter, HT(ASCP)
Michigan State University
Department of Physiology
Division of Human Pathology