[Histonet] High Quality X-ray Film

Solverboy <@t> aol.com Solverboy <@t> aol.com
Wed Apr 14 15:36:01 CDT 2004

Hello everyone,
   I am currently working on radioactive in-situ hybridizations that involve low abundance probes.   I have been using a Mammography Film from Fuji that has a very high grain density, but the sensitivity is low.  Typically i have to expose this film for 1-1.5 months to get a decent signal.  Can anyone suggest an x-ray film that has a high level of contrast, dynamic range, grain density along with high sensitivity.  I need to shorten my experiment times, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Fred Grau
Dept. Neurobiology and Behavior
S.U.N.Y Stony Brook