[Histonet] Pathology Productivity Task Force

LaFriniere, Mike michael_lafriniere <@t> memorial.org
Mon Apr 12 20:46:21 CDT 2004

The NSH Productivity Task Force is now in the final stages of obtaining
the results for presentation to the NSH Board of Directors from the
productivity workload reporting task force. We would like to get this
finalized so we can submit for approval. To complete the task force
results and present hard raw averages of duties performed in an anatomic
pathology department nation wide, and present final data to BOD. We
would like to have 100 different laboratories participating with the raw
data collection process. Should your laboratory desire to participate in
the productivity collection phase, which consists of 120 questions of
which will be calculated in the final national averages, please contact
me via email. I will send you the documents immediately to complete and
return to me by May 15, 2004.

Michael LaFriniere, PA, HT(ASCP)
NSH Region III Director
NSH Productivity/Workload Recording Chair