[Histonet] VEGF

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> earthlink.net
Fri Apr 9 15:02:39 CDT 2004

Patsy,
         I'll have to check if we've tried this one when I get back Monday.
If we've not tried it yet, I'll give it a whirl. I know we've tried the
polyclonal before. Generally I cringe when I see a reference to Santa Cruz
though. I've had a number of bum antibodies from them, VEGF polyclonal
being one of them. (I'm sure they have some good ones too, at least I hope
they do). When we work up a new antibody we try just about every
pretreatment beginning with none at all and pick the one that works best.
Thanks for the suggestion. If we haven't tried it yet, and we get it, I'll
post our success or failure here.
Hoping for the best,
Amos