[Histonet] xylene substitute

Judy Pariser histonet <@t> histonet.blogdns.com
Thu Apr 8 12:09:54 CDT 2004

Dear Eddie,

I just noticed your posting dated March 15, 2004 regarding xylene
substitutes.  I am the Project Manager for CBG Biotech's new clearing
solvent, Formula 83.

Formula 83 is completely non-toxic.  In clinical and laboratory tests,
Formula 83 consistently outperformed xylene and other xylene substitutes.
It was designed specifically for tissue processing and staining.

Formula 83 dries slides faster, dissolves paraffin faster, and recycles
faster than xylene.  Additionally, it will not harden tissue as xylene does,
and has better lipid extraction.

I would be happy to share more information with you.  Additionally, I can
send to you a reprint of a recently published article from Health Beat, a
publication of the Healthcare Division of The American Society of Safety
Engineers.

I can be reached at the phone number or email address below.

Best regards,

Judy Pariser
Project Manager
Email: jpariser <@t> cbgbiotech.com