[Histonet] alternative to using pap pen?

Serrano del Pozo, Erika ESerrano <@t> imim.es
Thu Apr 8 01:46:25 CDT 2004

Hi Eva,

I think that the easier and cheaper  is, after putting on the tissue the
antibody to the corresponding dilution, place upon the sample a small piece
of parafilm (be carefull with air bubbles).
Something entertained, but is worth the trouble...
Good luck,