[Histonet] alternative to using pap pen?

Eva Andersson eca9 <@t> georgetown.edu
Wed Apr 7 15:14:45 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,
I am going to be undertaking a large immunohistochemistry staining
project. To ensure that our slides do not dry out during the primary
antibody incubation we have decided to use pap pen. With such a large
amount of slides this may be quite a task and so I would like to know if
anyone has found a good alternative to the pap pen. The slides will
arrive with the samples already on them.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
Thanks