[Histonet] Ventana Tissue Processor

Vickroy, Jim Vickroy.Jim <@t> mhsil.com
Tue Apr 6 09:57:30 CDT 2004

We had a processing run today that looks like the tissue was cooked especially the small GI specimens.   We have a Ventana Renissance Tissue Processor, which they no long sell.  Has anyone every had a problem similar to this, and is there any correlation to problems with the tissue processor?  My first thoughts are that maybe the chemistry on the machine was switched, but I can't find any glaring problems.  Thanks for your help

James R. Vickroy BS, HT (ASCP)
Technical Supervisor, Surgical Pathology
788-4046
vickroy.jim <@t> mhsil.com

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.