[Histonet] Clones (ER)

lena spencer lenaspencer <@t> insightbb.com
Tue Sep 30 20:38:46 CDT 2003

Hi All:
I have another question from my Pathologist.  By the way,  the informative
response from my last question, sold him on the value of the histonet.
Question:
Do you prefer on ER Clone?  If so, which clone do you prefer and why?  For
use on an automated platform which ER clone is best?  Also, do you see
significant changes in ER staining from the core breast biopsy to the
excisional breast specimen.  How does fixation change the staining results
of your preferred ER clone?  Thanks in advance for your response.
Lena