[Histonet] Kappa, Lambda staining???

Jesus Ellin Ellin13 <@t> adelphia.net
Tue Sep 30 19:00:18 CDT 2003

Hello everyone ,, Need some help here, currently our lab is trying to create a IHC protocol for kappa and lambda on the Venntana benchmark,, we are having some real problems with the background staining in our control and patients,, we are using a blocker and or hydrogen peroxide, to try and minimize the peroxidase but we are still getting alot of background,  if any one out there that has a benchmark and has a protocol for these stains some help would be appreciated,, forgot to mention that we are using Tonsil and Bone Marrow for control,

One other thing how many out there are using the Tamtron System,, we are currently in the building phase and would like to ask some people out there questions concerning proccess, codes and end user training

Jesus Ellin HTL ASCP
Yuma Regional Medical Center
jellin <@t> yumaregional.org