[Histonet] apoptosis marker profile of gliomas

Stylli, Stanley Stanley.Stylli <@t> mh.org.au
Mon Sep 29 02:00:22 CDT 2003

Hello again Histonetters,
I will be looking at the apoptotic profile of FFPE human brain tumours (various grades - low to high).
I wish to correlate the expression of various apoptotic markers to the survival of the patients after certain treatments they have been subjected to against a control group that have had surgery alone.
I have read a couple of papers that have used a few antibodies but I would like to hear from people who have had success with antibodies (with and without antigen retrieval).
As you can imagine, you can trial antibodies from different companies until the cows come home and the bank is empty
thankyou for your help
Stan Stylli

Stan Stylli
Department of Surgery,