[Histonet] Histotechnology Registry Study Group New Orleans, LA

Flores, Teresa tflore <@t> lsuhsc.edu
Fri Sep 26 15:30:32 CDT 2003

 FYI
There will be a monthly study group, for the Histotechnology ASCP Registry.
Classes will be held at LSUHSC, MEB Building, 3 rd floor, Seminar Room 8,
beginning tomorrow (Saturday) from 8am-Noon.
Rosemary Velasquez, Histotechnologist from Ochsner Foundation Hospital, will
head the study group.  This will be Ms Velasquez second study group. There
were five technologist in Ms Velasquez first study group and all five passed
the HT(ASCP) registry the first time they took it.
Please bring pencil and paper for notes.
There is parking around the MEB building, as meters are free on Saturday.
Entrance is in front of the LSU Research Building (the other door of the
MEBuilding, on the side of I-10 is locked on weekends. Please sign in at the
front desk with the security guard and come up the  3rd floor. Signs will be
posted. Vending machines are available, bring change.
I will also be here to see if Rosemary needs my help with anything.
Teresa Flores