[Histonet] automated immunostainers

Julien Lambrey de Souza jlambrey <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 13:43:01 CDT 2003

Hi All,

As a new developmental biology lab, we are looking to acquire an automated
immunostainer to stain all types of collagen and probably bone precursor.

Do you have a particular machine to recommend? Although we have looked at
different stainers (Zymed, Genex, Optimax, Dako, Labvision), each compagny
seems to have the best machine for our particular needs. We will be
processing small amounts (compared to hospitals for instance) but need the
automatisation because of time consuming other histological techniques we
use. The brochures are all very interesting but hardly reflect the reality
of laboratory routine work.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks a lot,

Julien.