[Histonet] Re: Leica Surgical Microscope Parts

RCHIOVETTI <@t> aol.com RCHIOVETTI <@t> aol.com
Thu Sep 25 12:33:57 CDT 2003

In a message dated 09/24/2003 7:10:39 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
bozzola <@t> siu.edu writes:

<< We would like to have an alternate stand so that the optics could be
 used on a table top.

 I believe such a stand is used in the Leica M651 MSD. I would
 appreciate hearing from anyone who has information on this topic
 (vendors, users, etc.) >>

John,

If necessary, you can always contact Leica Customer Service if you need
details on the current mounting systems and stands that are available:

1-800-248-0123 (in the USA only)

Best,

Bob Chiovetti
GTI Microsystems