[Histonet] Histology Supervisors

Tommy Vedilago tvedilago <@t> system1.net
Wed Sep 24 10:35:16 CDT 2003

Hello again Histonetters,

  I am happy, as always, to pass on jobs to as many of you as possible. I have a couple of new searches going on. One is in Wisconsin and the other is in Philadelphia. The one in Philadelphia is very exciting because it represents an outstanding opportunity to manage a high volume, highly productive laboratory. It will speak volumes on any manager's resume and offers many benefits and opens many doors for the right person. I have spoken with many of you about this and other searches but, if I have not been able to get in touch with you, please give me a call. Even if you are not particularly interested in changing jobs, I would like to be a good resource for you in the future. My number is 866-SYSTEM1 or 866-797-8361. I will look forward to being of service to you and Histology in general in the future.

Tommy

Tommy Vedilago
System 1 Search
(864) 627-0012