[Histonet] buying used lab equipment

Kathleen Roberts kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu
Thu Sep 18 08:57:39 CDT 2003

We have bought used lab equipment on eBay, and (I think) from one of the used
equipment companies,though I am not sure which one as I was not the one who made
the purchase.  As for the equipment lasting, all our purchases were fairly
recent, so all I can say right now is "so far, so good".  :o)

Kathleen Roberts
Principal Lab Technician
Neurotoxicology Labs
Rutgers University