[Histonet] Re: Carcinogenic Materials

JENNIFER SCHUMACHER jschuma1 <@t> FAIRVIEW.ORG
Wed Sep 17 17:24:57 CDT 2003

Are these items that could be sent to the list as a resource for
everyone?  Sounds like a handy thing to have on hand.  Thanks.  Jen

>>> "Laurie Colbert" <laurie.colbert <@t> huntingtonhospital.com> 09/17/03
05:10PM >>>
Mary North from Oregon forwarded me some information from an NSH
publication, "Health and Safety Committee Information Packet."  This was
exactly what I was looking for.  It was very informative and even listed
carcinogens in the Histology Lab.  Thanks again, Mary!  I also have the
hazourdous materials manual from Dick and Janet Dapson that Vinnie
suggested.  I would recommend this manual for every Histology lab.

Laurie Colbert
Huntington Memorial Hospital