[Histonet] job openings in Dallas

Priscilla Delventhal pdelvent <@t> wyoming.com
Wed Sep 17 08:00:18 CDT 2003

Hi Tom - I will be in the San Antonio area starting next week for about
a month.  I know Dallas is across the state but thought I'd tell you
what my plans are.  I am retiring from full time work this week and
plan on taking a vacation for the rest of the month.  After that I only
want to do temp openings - a couple a year.  I have 35+ years
experience in histology, both supervisory and bench.  I have my BA, and
HT and HTL.  Let me know if you could use some temporary help this
Fall.  My cell phone is 307-851-5595.  I will be checking messages a
couple of times a day for the rest of this week and then will have it
on full time as I travel down to San Antonio.  Hoping to hear from you.
 You make your lab sound wonderful.  Priscilla Delventhal