[Histonet] Masson Trichrome stain

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Mon Sep 15 10:14:21 CDT 2003

Hi Brian:

    Using colors to identify tissues is not the way to go. Muscle
(skeletal, cardiac or smooth) and collagen have very different
morphologies, that alone should be the criteria for identification. A
good hematoxylin and eosin or even toluidine blue should tell you what
you need to know.

Geoff

--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.