[Histonet] compliment

Gudrun Lang g.lang <@t> bigfoot.de
Fri Sep 12 10:19:11 CDT 2003

Dear histonetters!
I have to pay you a compliment. I am so happy, that I found some people with the same interest in acquireing the knowledge about histotechnic. (and histotechs with such a profound knowledge).

The Histo-instructions at my medical school were a little poor. So if I want to become a good histotech, I have to do it on my own.
The colleges in my lab consider me a little bit of mad, when I deal with the job-issues at home. So I have to moan about it a little bit. (Do you understand me?)
Please don't mind my bad English.

Again, thank you
Gudrun Lang
General Hospital, Linz, Austria