[Histonet] bitchin about ASCP

Linke_Noelle Linke_Noelle <@t> Allergan.com
Tue Sep 9 17:29:57 CDT 2003

HAHAHAHA....that's too damn funny.....

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Gill [mailto:garygill <@t> dcla.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 3:12 PM
To: histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] bitchin about ASCP

25 years is a tombstone shaped sticker.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Jones [mailto:SJones <@t> cvm.tamu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 4:42 PM
To: histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu
Subject: [Histonet] bitchin about ASCP

This may seem really trivial.........   But I was anxiously awaiting my
20
year gold sticker to put on my certificate (I had received a gold
sticker at
10 years) and all I got was the usual sticker, although a different
shape
now.  So I called ASCP and they told me they don't give them out for 20
years, just 25 years.  Well, I am not amused!  I don't even know if I
will
be doing histology in 5 more years.  Any comments?  The rate we are
losing
histotechs, they should give them out for every 5 years.....
sorry for bitchin.....................  Sarah

Sarah Jones HT(ASCP)
Dept. of Vet. Anatomy & Public Health
Histology Lab
Texas A&M University