[Histonet] Hard Tissues

Lesley Weston lesley <@t> vancouverbc.net
Tue Sep 9 11:08:03 CDT 2003

I used to use cedarwood oil for clearing hard tissues such as bone. It's
very effective, but also very slow. You have to float the tissue on the oil,
after dehydration of course, and wait for it to sink to the bottom of the
container, which can take days. But when all else has failed, it does make a
real difference. Hope this helps.

Lesley Weston.