[Histonet] (no subject)

suryawcn <@t> email.uc.edu suryawcn <@t> email.uc.edu
Tue Sep 9 10:55:50 CDT 2003

Does any one know the source for SQUARE cover glass slips of 40mm. For my
experiment, the glass material should NOT be borosilicate. As far as I know
most companies make cover slips of borosilicate glass.
Soda lime should be fine. For my experiment, the material should be glass,
not contain boron and the cover slip be thin.

Do any companies make microscope slides of 40mm square size? AS long as the
slide is not thicker than 2mm.

Information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chetan

http://mail2web.com/ .