[Histonet] liposomes

Phillip Huff huffpw <@t> uleth.ca
Fri Sep 5 12:26:30 CDT 2003

You might want to contact the following company
(http://www.janusbio.com/index.htm ) as they develop liposomes and may
know of a source for the product you are interested in. In addition, you
could search the NCBI PubMed database
(http://www.ncbi.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi) also for the product of
interest and contact researchers who have obtained such a product for
their research to find out where they purchased it.

Hope this helps
Phil

Hello Histoneters,