[Histonet] Animal Histology Texts

Dave McClister davenhv <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:35:02 CDT 2003

I am in a new research postion working with mice and pig hearts.  The
histolab is not up and running yet except for an embedding center and
microtome.  After reviewing histonet archives, I have yet to find a good
textbook dealing with animal tissue from grossing all the way to staining.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Additionally after cutting a few blocks of mouse heart with a new Microm HM
325, I can't get sections that are free of artifact.  All of my experience
with histology has been clinical so unless I can get some help I might have
to look for a new job!!
Thanks to all you can help.

Thanks
Dave McClister