[Histonet] Help! With LEICA TP1020 Automatic Tissue Processor

hho <@t> neurology.bsd.uchicago.edu hho <@t> neurology.bsd.uchicago.edu
Tue Sep 2 15:21:36 CDT 2003

Dear Histonetters,

Does anybody use LEICA TP1020 Automatic Tissue Processor? If do, do you have
a good tissue process protocol I could try out for Mice brain, spinal cord,
muscle...?  I've been smashing my head on the wall to try to get a good
block for months, so far my head hurts.  If you have any pointer or
suggestion please reply or e-mail me PLEASE!!! Thanks in advance =).

here's the protocol I've been using for LEICA TP1020 ATP.
70% ETOH 25min NO VAC
80% ETOH 25min NO VAC
95% ETOH 25min NO VAC
100%ETOH 25min NO VAC