[Histonet] Histology Jobs

Tommy Vedilago tvedilago <@t> system1.net
Thu Oct 30 11:52:10 CST 2003

Hello Histonetters,
  We are currently recruiting for many positions around the country. We have Supervisor/Management positions in New York City, Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Tampa FL. We also are looking for techs for Ft Lauderdale, Nashville, Michigan, Atlanta, Dallas, and Northern New Jersey. I look forward to hearing from all of you. I am also looking for techs and supervisors for traveling or temporary positions as well. We expect to begin those placements in the next 30 days or so. Please feel free to contact me at any time at 866-SYSTEM1 or 866-797-8361.

Thanks,

Tommy Vedilago
System 1 Search
(864) 627-0012