[Histonet] histoplasma

Dresser, Karen Karen.Dresser <@t> umassmed.edu
Thu Oct 30 10:02:33 CST 2003

Please note that "signing up" requires paying a subscription fee.....  $98.00/year at
least.  Just FYI.
Karen Dresser
Research Histotechnician
UMass Medical School

  -----Original Message-----
From: Bartlett, Jeanine [mailto:jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 7:03 AM
To: 'GREYTRUNK <@t> aol.com'; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] histoplasma

The MSRS catalog of antibodies lists 4 companies with this antibody.  Go to www.antibodies-probes.com and you can sign up and have all the info. at your fingertips.  In the meantine, here are the 4 comapnies they listed:

    Meridian Diagnostics: (800) 543-1980
    CSM, Inc.:  (800) 241-0998
    ImmunoMycologics, Inc.:  (800) 654-3639
    Universal Reagents: (317) 926-0006