[Histonet] PBS

Phillip Huff huffpw <@t> uleth.ca
Wed Oct 29 15:23:33 CST 2003

The recipe that I have always used contains the following:

500 µM KH2PO4, 5 mM Na2HPO4, 68.5 mM NaCl, 1350 µM KCl, pH 7.4.

Solutions are usually made up at 10x these concentrations and diluted to
1x prior to use.
Don't forget to pH the solution at the temperature that you are going to
use the solution as pH is temperature dependent. People often forget this
minor fact and can affect your reaction, especially in cases such as
ATPase reactions.

Hope this helps,

Phil

Hi,