[Histonet] Transcription/Dictation equipment

Noreen Gilman Ngilman <@t> nbhd.org
Wed Oct 29 08:48:03 CST 2003

Good morning everyone. We are looking to update our ancient dictation
equipment. The ones we have now are no longer being made and are on
their last legs. We are using the regular sized cassette tapes, but
would like to know what other people are using.
Thanks for your input.
Noreen

Noreen Gilman, BS, HT (ASCP) QIHC
Histopathology Supervisor
Broward General Medical Center
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
954.355.4358 Phone
954.355.4139 Fax
954.387.0213 Pager

***************************************************************************************************************************************
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message and any included attachments are from the North Broward
Hospital District (NBHD) and are intended
for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
This message may contain information that is
confidential and protected by federal and state law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and then delete
the original message and its attachments
without reading or saving the attachments in any manner.  Thank you.