[Histonet] Genomics, Proteomics and Transcriptomics

Fearn Tony Tony.Fearn <@t> cd.burnleyhc-tr.nwest.nhs.uk
Tue Oct 28 10:44:32 CST 2003

Hello everyone,

I have a Trainee Biomedical Scientist who has to complete an assignment on
assessing the relative importance and significance of genomics, proteomics
and transcriptomics for her stage 3 BSc in Biomedical Science.  The books we
have in the lab do not cover these -omics and we are struggling to find
information on the internet. I wonder if there is anyone out there that
could point us to books or websites that will introduce us to the BASIC
outlines. Catherine has asked that it shouldn't be too high-tech. Any help
would be appreciated.

Best wishes

Tony Fearn

Anthony J Fearn