[Histonet] MSB dyes

Houston, Ronnie Ronnie_Houston <@t> bshsi.com
Wed Oct 22 10:56:24 CDT 2003

Hi Folks,

I know a lot of you will be in Kentucky just now, but I need your
assistance. I'm looking for a source, in the USA, of the following dyes for
a MSB stain for fibrin. So far I haven't had much luck, only locating
Brilliant crystal scarlet:

Martius yellow (acid yellow 24) 		CI 10315
Brilliant crystal scarlet (acid red 44)	CI 16250
Methyl blue (acid blue 93)			CI 42780

Thanks
Ronnie

Ronnie Houston
Regional Histology Operations Manager
Bon Secours HealthPartners Laboratories
5801 Bremo Road
Richmond, VA 23226
(804) 287 7972
ronnie_houston <@t> bshsi.com

The information in this communication is intended to be confidential to the Individual(s) and/or Entity to whom it is addressed.
It may contain information of a Privileged and/or Confidential nature, which is subject to Federal and/or State privacy regulations.
In the event that you are not the intended recipient or the agent of the intended recipient, do not copy or use the information
contained within this communication, or allow it to be read, copied or utilized in any manner, by any other person(s).  Should
this communication be received in error, please notify the sender immediately either by response e-mail or by phone at 410-442-3250,
and permanently delete the original e-mail, attachment(s), and any copies.