[Histonet] Stainer & Coverslipper thoughts

nick.kirk3 <@t> btopenworld.com nick.kirk3 <@t> btopenworld.com
Fri Oct 17 03:12:54 CDT 2003

It's worth having a look at the Leica ST5020 robotic stainer with intergrated CV5030 coverslipper.
Basically you put sections on one end and get stained and coverslipped slides at the other.
It saves a lot of time, reduces exposure to Xylene and is quick and efficient.
I also like the touch screen control system.

Nick Kirk
Head Biomedical Scientist
Histopathology
Hinchingbrooke Hospital