[Histonet] Cyclin D1

Mary Bryhan mbryhan <@t> NORTHERNHEALTH.ORG
Thu Oct 16 14:22:13 CDT 2003

Dear Roy,

I found out today through our purchasing department that Cyclin D1 has been discontinued by BioGenex.  I called and spoke with Amanda in technical support who said that the antibody had problems and was pulled. This is not the first time that an antibody, or kit constituent has been identified as "bad" without any notice to us, the customer.  If we are to keep our working relationship, I expect that BioGenex will notify us as soon as a problem is detected.

Cordially,

Mary Bryhan