[Histonet] Flatbed Scanners for EM negatives

Margaret Gondo MGondo <@t> popmail.opt.uh.edu
Wed Oct 15 09:14:48 CDT 2003

Hi all -

I was just wondering if anyone out in Histoland has any
recommendations on flatbed scanners that will do a decent job of
scanning an EM negative.  Our lab uses mostly Macintosh computers
for imaging.  I will admit that I know very little about scanners.
I just visited a site that had film scanners that cost in the
thousands along with flatbed scanners with similar DPI for a couple
hundred.

Margaret