[Histonet] CD15 and CD3 more info

Rena Fail RFail <@t> Charleston.net
Thu Oct 9 17:54:06 CDT 2003

Sorry I should have added both are at a dilution of 1:100, both are heat
retrieved with a buffer pH6.0 ,in a steamer for 20 minutes with a 10
minute cool down
Rena

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-admin <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-admin <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Robert
Fauck
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 6:20 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] CD15 and CD3

Hi

Could any one suggest how to enhance the "crispiness" of CD3 and
CD15"staining"around the lymphocytes? We have some problem with both
DAKO and NOVOCASTRA for these two markers.

Thanks, Robert Fauck

C&C DHB Secure Mail Server
********
This email or attachment(s) may contain confidential or legally
privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressee(s).
Any use, redistribution, disclosure, or reproduction of this message,
except as intended, is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and remove all copies of the message, including
any attachments. Any views or opinions expressed in this email (unless
otherwise stated) may not represent those of Capital and Coast District
Health Board. (AC_S001)

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
No Viruses were detected in this message.