[Histonet] Histology Temporary positions

Tommy Vedilago tvedilago <@t> system1.net
Sun Oct 5 13:40:07 CDT 2003

Hello Histonetters,

  I am going to begin offering interim or temporary services for Histology labs. Any techs or managers who would like to look into this please give me a call at 866-797-8361 or you can respond via email. Also any of you managers out there who might be in need of interim help please give me a call. There does seem to be a demand for good techs out there on a temporary basis and I will be happy to help in whatever way I can. I will continue to work with permanent placement services as well and I will look forward to hearing any thoughts you all may have on the subject.

Sincerely,

Tommy Vedilago
System 1 Search
(864) 627-0012