[Histonet] DAKO ER and PR antibodies

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Fri Oct 3 11:18:24 CDT 2003

Just fyi. We have used Dako ER-1D5 at 1:200 & PR-636 at 1:250 using a
citrate pressure cook pretreatment and Envision+ detection.>I'm not sure
what could be giving you problems with your staining. How long is your
primary incubation? Detection incubation?

Patti Loykasek
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA