[Histonet] Old journal "Pathologist"?

Gary Gill garygill <@t> dcla.com
Wed Nov 26 13:39:21 CST 2003

Tim:

Available through PubMed's Loansome Doc, with which service I am a
registered user.  If I were to order it (through Ruth Lilly Medical Library
here in Indianapolis), it would cost $10.

If you frequently need full-text reprints, you may want to subscribe to the
service (  <http://www.nlm.nih.gov/loansomedoc/loansome_home.html>
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/loansomedoc/loansome_home.html).  Reprints as pdf
files that you can save are emailed to you, usually within 1-2 days.

You only pay for the reprints you order.  There is no annual fee.  Really a
good deal.

Gary Gill
-----Original Message-----
From: Morken, Tim - Labvision [mailto:tpmorken <@t> labvision.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 2:08 PM
To: Histonet (E-mail)
Subject: [Histonet] Old jounal "Pathologist"?

Does anyone have access to an old journal, now defunct, called
"Pathologist?" If so I am looking for an article entitled:

SMA/PMA Position: safe disposal of laboratory wastes containing sodium azide
Pathologist. 1980 Jul;34(7):337-9

Tim Morken
Lab Vision / Neomarkers
www.labvision.com <http://www.labvision.com/>