[Histonet] Slides and cassettes printer/labeler

Chung, Luong lchung <@t> ppmh.org
Tue Nov 25 10:34:23 CST 2003

Histoneter,

At our lab, we are looking into the slides and cassettes printer/labeler.
Can anyone give me any advise or suggestion?
I know that Sakura and Leica make them.  Is there any other one?  Pros and
Cons between the two would be nice?

Thanks in advance,

Bruce Chung, MSM, CT(ASCP)
Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Anatomic Pathology Manager

HIPAA Privacy Rule requires covered entities to safeguard certain Protected
Health Information (PHI) related to a person's healthcare. Information being
sent to you may include PHI, after appropriate consent, acknowledgement, or
authorization from the patient or under circumstances that do not require
patient authorization. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain PHI in
a safe and secure manner. You may not re-disclose this patient information
without additional patient consent or as required by law. Unauthorized
re-disclosure or failure to safeguard PHI could subject us, or you, to
penalties described in federal (HIPAA) and state law. If you, the reader of
this message, are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately and destroy the related message. Thanks for your help.