[Histonet] RE: undersink storage

Starkus, Laurie StarkusL <@t> ummhc.org
Tue Nov 25 10:37:24 CST 2003

And don't forget that all the other answers which were not drawn out of the
hat are now WRONG so they go in and fail them in the inspection.

-----Original Message-----
From: Morken, Tim - Labvision [mailto:tpmorken <@t> labvision.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 11:35 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] RE: undersink storage

Bill, great synopsis of the inspection process, but you forgot the primary
method CAP uses to determine how things should be done: include inspection
questions that are so vague that no one knows what they mean and then see
how many ways people deal with it. Then pick one solution out of a hat and
insist everyone use that solution.

Tim Morken