[Histonet] if doing immunos

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> colobio.com
Mon Nov 24 15:57:33 CST 2003

Curtis,
Some companies offer the use of their autostainers with a reagent
requisition contract which may not be as much as you may think.  I have a
DAKO autostainer this way.  The DAKO is an open system which means you are
not locked in to their reagents.
Patsy Ruegg

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-admin <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-admin <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Tague, Curtis
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 1:57 PM
To: Histonet (E-mail)
Subject: [Histonet] if doing immunos

how many should be done per day by a small lab to "break even" or make
money? also, what is the best low cost stainer out there? i expect to hear
they go for over 50k... which is why we don't have one. LOL

Confidentiality Note:

The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, protected by applicable legal
privileges, or constitute non-public information. It is intended to be
conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended
recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this
message and then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination,
distribution or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not
authorized and may be unlawful.