[Histonet] JCHO/CAP

Gladney, Diane C Ms MACH Diane.Gladney <@t> se.amedd.army.mil
Mon Nov 24 12:40:23 CST 2003

Mary,

We had our JCHO inspection this year. We had to remove everything from under
the sink except liquid cleaner and bleach. We cannot store powdered soap
like "Alconox", etc. We even had to take the brushes out that we use to
scrub the glassware with. The inspector looked under our sink and gave a
"OKAY ! This looks great." So I would think that you can store your liquid
cleaners under there but nothing else.

Hope this helps.

Diane

Diane C. Gladney, HT (ASCP)