[Histonet] Continuous Microwave Processor in CAP Today

Hallada, Teri thallada <@t> noch.org
Mon Nov 24 08:58:09 CST 2003

It's wonderful, but be prepared for the price tag. I was told at the ASC meeting two weeks ago that it will be around $200,000. Ouch! I was also told that they have no plans for a smaller version.
Teri Hallada BS MT CT (ASCP)
thallada <@t> noch.org