[Histonet] Dermal Needles for Arrays

Brennan, Liam Liam.Brennan <@t> bll.n-i.nhs.uk
Fri Nov 21 08:09:50 CST 2003

Thom-

What about using a bone marrow trephine needle, as far as I know they come
in a variety of diameters and come with a stylet. They are disposable, not
prohibitively expensive, and could be discarded when they become blunt.

Liam Brennan
Histopathology Dept
Belfast City Hospital
Northern Ireland

-----Original Message-----
From: Thom Jensen [mailto:tissuearray <@t> hotmail.com]
Sent: 21 November 2003 13:28
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Dermal Needles for Arrays

The company I posted to purchase Dermal needles has apparently gone out of
business.  The link below is where I found the needles.  The reason why I
picked this particular needle is because the middle of the middle goes all
the way though for a stylet to be used.  Some needles on the market have
solid plastic handles and not useful for array punching.

http://www.steeles.com/temp/search.php?input=33-31
<http://www.steeles.com/temp/search.php?input=33-31&choice=2&submitfind=Sear
ch> &choice=2&submitfind=Search

Thom Jensen

  _____

Has one of the new viruses  <http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2755??PS=> infected
your computer? Find out with a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.